Some documents required for the Belgium visas.
0.1. A medical certificate notarized at the office and then get it “certified” by the state government.
0.2. Police certificates for the past 5 years. That means I should get them from RCMP and FBI.
0.3. Work history for the evaluation of qualification.
Our legal counsel informed us of the following procedure:
1. ITM applies with the Belgian authorities for your workpermit B (which is
now in process)
2. When we have received the approval (by letter) for your workpermit by the
We will send you the workpermit.
3. With this workpermit you can apply for the visa D.
4. With the visa D and the workpermit you can travel to and stay in Belgian
for over 3 months
5. When you arrive in Belgium, you will apply for a Belgian Residence permit
6. With this Belgian Residence permit you can travel to the UK and will not
need a visa.
7. With the Belgian Workpermit you can work in the UK and will not need a UK
How to work in UK with Belgian work permit for a non-EU citizen.