Registration at the host institution: Talk to secretary
Registration in the host town: Should I register when I am staying there less than 2 months.
In case, I need to register. The documents I need to bring along.
- A copy of your passport / identity card
- A certificate of registration that indicates your Socrates/Erasmus status
- 6 passport-size photographs (sized 3.5 x 4.5 cm – white background – no photocopy!)
- identity information sheet (“inlichtingenblad”), duly filled out and signed
- a copy of your student visa (D-visa) with date of entry. Make sure that you add a copy of the ‘admittance stamp’ that was given to you upon entering the country (sometimes the stamp is on a different page).